Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 1995 06:48:18 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        jkh@thud.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@thud.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: XFree86 port

Speaking of the XFree86 port, there are some programs that were moved
from the "core" tape to the "contrib" tape.  The ones I noticed
missing are xload, maze, xcalc and xev (but I'm sure there are others
-- these are only the ones I used regularly).

Do you think it's reasonable to pull these in from the contrib tape
too?  If we are going to replace the XFree86 distribution with the
package built from this port, it would be nicer if we include these
"traditional" core software as well.  (Ok ok they are bloat, but there
isn't any easy way to pull them off otherwise....)

Satoshi