Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 1997 14:52:09 -0500
From:      robin@intercore.com (Robin Cutshaw)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.Org
Subject:   tcp problems with 2.1.6.1

Recently while supping the XFree86 tree, I noticed that one of my boxes
was having timeout problems.  It's a P90/64MB/FreeBSD-2.1.6.1 box.  I
watched the ethernet and noticed a large number of packets received
that got no ack from the FreeBSD box.  This caused a large number
of retransmits.  The other boxes on this net don't seem to have
this problem so I thought I'd ask the FreeBSD group if anyone has
seen anything like this.

BTW, the sup host was a FreeBSD box as well.

Thanks,
robin
--
----
Robin Cutshaw         internet: robin@interlabs.com robin@intercore.com

    "Time is just one damn thing after another" -- PBS/Nova
----