Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2000 18:11:09 +0800
From:      kemmy <ykemmy@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   integrated AGP display card

I don't know how to configure my AGP display card(SiS 85c503) to run
under any Xserver.
I don't know which is the most appropriate server for it either.

My system is FreeBSD 3.0-980222-SNAP,
                     XFree86 3.1.2D.

I've done trial and error a lot these 3 days and quite frustrated.
Here is the result of "SuperProbe"

First video: Super-VGA
        Chipset: Tseng (chipset unknown) (Port Probed)
                Signature data: f (please report)
        Memory:  0 Kbytes
        RAMDAC:  Generic 8-bit pseudo-color DAC
                 (with 6-bit wide lookup tables (or in 6-bit mode))