Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 1998 14:21:41 -0700
From:      Renaud Waldura <rwaldura@LIGOS.COM>
To:        "'andre.boeder@hanse-net.de'" <andre.boeder@hanse-net.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: CD-Writer, Scanner, ELF binaries

	> 2. What´s about a CD-Writer running under FreeBSD ?

Woo-hoo. You're in for some trouble, unless you happen to be using the exact
same model as the developers, as documented in the FreeBSD Handbook:

	http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook136.html#196

Also look up the mailing-list archives there, plenty of good information.

If you don't, you'll need _cdrecord_ latest version. I don't think it's been
ported to FreeBSD yet, but it's worth giving it a try. Forget about the
/dev/worm stuff, from what I remember cdrecord doesn't need it.

--Renaud