Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:31:10 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
To:        <multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   kld-aureal -- broken?

Hello,

I am a relatively new FreeBSD user (I just installed FreeBSD 4.3-RC3) and tried to compile the port that is supposed to support my soundcard. However, I can't find the file to compile in order to get the files that are given in the documentation. Hence, my sound doesn't work. I have a Turtle Beach Montego II A3D card. I have gotten OSS to work under FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE. However, I can't get it to work under FreeBSD 4.3-RC3 (release date: April 10th, 2001). Can anyone give me any suggestions as to how to proceed, or give me the link to the actual source code with Makefiles so I can compile it myself from source? I would really appreciate anything that you can do to help. -- Thanks.

-- Jonathan M. Slivko

--
~~~~
Jonathan M. Slivko <js43064n@pace.edu>