Date:      Tue, 08 Dec 1998 18:40:56 PST
From:      "Cosmic 665" <the_hermit665@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need to mount drives

Hello

   I'm a unix Novice and I need to know how to mount my OS/2 partition
(Drive 1, Partition 1 wd0s2), my Cdrom drive (Primary Slave), & my
MS-Dos Partition (Logical Drive Partition wd0s1).  I've tried using
"mount -t msdos /dev/wd0s1 /dos"  and I got errors.  I also tried
"./MAKEDEV wd0s1 for the above and still nothing happens.  Will someone
plz help me mount my drives...

Also, I was wondering if Quake and Quake 2 plays under FreedBSD through
the LKM, and how compatible is the LKM to
Linux??

Thanks;

 Cosmic-665