Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:52:37 +0100
From:      Sven Pfeifer <sven@yagonna.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Postfix and FreeBSD question

Hi,

Ihsan Junaidi <freebsd@synthexp.net> wrote:
> jwilliams@pop.courtesymortgage.com wrote:

[...]

> once you have postfix installed, my personal preference is to symlink=20
> /usr/local/sbin/postfix to /usr/local/etc/rc.d/postfix (postfix binary=20
> accepts start/stop args in compliance with freebsd's rc architecture)=20

don=B4t you need to add the extension ".sh" to your link? I fond the
following in the handbook.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/book.html#CONFI=
GTUNING-STARTING-SERVICES

[...]

	Sven

--=20
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married
   immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in
   three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be
   carried out.