Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 1996 15:45:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jason T. Nelson" <jason@purcell.jlc.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PAS16 and Mbone

I have in my possession a PAS 16 card; I have configured my kernel to use
both the PAS and the SB portion on different IRQs and DMA channels.
/dev/sndstat reports that 3 devices are found (PAS16, SB, and the Yamaha
FM chip). I can get audio files to play by stuffing them through
/dev/audio0 and through /dev/audio1. Unfortunately, I'm having an awful
time trying to get any Mbone audio things to work. vat starts up, I
receive the list of users in that group, but I can't transmit and I'm not
receiving any audio either. Hints?