Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:06:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@hamell.hpc1.com>
To:        pdx-freebsd@toybox.placo.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Jay Becker <jayb@imagemarket.com>, Jeff Hunt <jhunt@navi.net>
Subject:   Portland FreeBSD Users Group Meeting

	Hello everyone! Our August meeting will be tommorrow night. As
usual, things will be informal so bring a computer and we'll help you get
installed or get something configured. We'll be meeting at my office, SE
9th and Oak, just two blocks south of the Sandy and Burnside intersection
at 7pm in Suite #106 (StoreChek Systems.) See you there!

						Rick

--- "27 million years of evolution, and we still resort to violence."
     http://www.grendal.org