Date:      24 Feb 2000 15:31:22 -0800
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        George Neville-Neil <gnn@neville-neil.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What version OS do I need to sup the ports now?

 * From: George Neville-Neil <gnn@neville-neil.com>

 * e world or an upgrade kit.  Please go to http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/

 * My machine is FreeBSD 3.3.  I gather I have to be running -current to
 * run the latest ports?  Or will RELEASE work?

Release will work, but you need an upgrade kit you can get from the
URL you quoted above.

By the way, I forgot that I haven't updated the 3-stable packages for
a few days before I committed the new bsd.port.mk.  If you got
the upgrade kits earlier today and it didn't work, my apologies --
they are updated now, so come get them again.

-PW