Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:44:53 +0100
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        jadawin@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/171019: [new port] science/isis3: USGS ISIS3 planetary mapping tool

--Sig_/D+qtZthF5cP7BtUZ+J9KdIE

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:02:52 GMT
jadawin@FreeBSD.org wrote:

> Synopsis: [new port] science/isis3: USGS ISIS3 planetary mapping tool
>=20
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: jadawin
> State-Changed-When: Wed Nov 20 15:02:52 UTC 2013
> State-Changed-Why:=20
> No activity since 25 Sep 2012. Can we close this PR?
>=20
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D171019

It seems you're closing all of my requests? No activity means: I didn't
get response regarding the PR/request.

In this specific case, yes, please close.=20

Reason:

USGS provides only rsync-distributed distributions for a small selection
of Linux distributions and Apple OS X. The port also depends on
NASA graphics/visionworkbench, which seems to be broken now for quite a
while (no feedback/response at all, too).

Since astro/cspice is a prerequisite, and the PR for this
astronomical set of routines has also been closed a couple of days ago,
the port is crippled.

Thanks.

oh=20