Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:18:37 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More of my totally ineffective PR efforts in action. :-)

> I'm sure that's what you'd love, Jordan: if no one who disapproved
> of what you did ever said anything.

That situation will never arise, so it's about as useful to contemplate
as the idea of spontaneous world peace.

In any case, none of this debate is important nor is it accomplishing
anything, so you can continue it by yourself.  This is the last
message of yours I intend to reply to and if you choose to continue
tossing mud at me in -chat, so be it, I simply won't read it.

- Jordan