Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:59:58 +1000
From:      Administration <god@sneaker.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CD420E???

Hi Folks,

I am a bit of a Free BSD 'newbie'.
I have a PC that I am trying to setup, a P200MMX / Intel Motherboard
with an IDE CD ROM and a 2Gb HDD.
I have a problem where the system doesn't recognize the CD-ROM.
It is a 'Creative Quad' unit model: CD420E.
Any Ideas on what settings I should config it to?
(It is the slave unit on the 2nd IDE bus).

Thanks.
- John G

--
  ,-_|\  SneakerNet       |     Support Team     |    Mob: 0419 233 887
 /     \ P.O. Box 154     |  god@sneaker.net.au  |    Fax: 02 9743 4233