Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:42:44 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
Cc:        Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IP Change

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 03:05:13PM -0400, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:

> Right, but won't the <virtualhost ip.add.ress.com:80> line confuse
> it?  This means in my mind I need to configure two vhosts for each
> host.

If it's a NameVirtualHost, you can say:

<VirtualHost *>

or for any sort of v-host you can give several IP addresses:

<VirtualHost 12.34.56.78:80 99.88.77.66:80>

There's a good article describing apache virtual hosts that comes with
apache: try looking at http://localhost/manual/vhosts/ or failing
that, http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/index.html

	Cheers,

	Matthew