Date:      Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:08:18 -0500
From:      "Dave" <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   strange log output

Hello,
    Can anyone tell me what these log outputs mean? I'm seeing them in my
daily security log reports.
Thanks.
Dave.

+cmd mysqld pid 32880 tried to use non-present sched_yield
+cmd mysqld pid 32880 tried to use non-present sched_yield
+cmd cdrecord pid 26176 tried to use non-present sched_get_priority_max
+cmd cdrecord pid 26176 tried to use non-present sched_setscheduler
+cmd cdrecord pid 26177 tried to use non-present sched_get_priority_max
+cmd cdrecord pid 26177 tried to use non-present sched_setscheduler