Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:06:01 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Meerwaldt@t-online.de (Frederik Meerwaldt)
To:        Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        "Gallagher, Mick" <mick.gallagher@roke.co.uk>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for Epson printer

You can also create the printer via WebMin. A very good, perl-based,
web-based, system administration tool, which supplies some Printer
Drivers, too. I have a Canon BJC-4000 which is connected to a Win-Box, and
I set up the queue via webmin, and it works perfektly.

Good luck.

PS: Download WebMin at www.webmin.com
--

Best regards,
	Freddy

Homepage: fmeerwaldt.homepage.com
Last update: 11.03.2000
Very good OpenVMS HowTo's, DHCPD Howto, VXT2k NetBooting HowTo, and a
little bit about me.
NetBSD Vax, Alpha, i386. Tru64 Unix, OpenVMS, FreeBSD, Ultrix.