Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 10:11:25 +0200
From:      Etienne de Bruin <eT@post.com>
To:        jim@blues.ghis.net
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD NetCenter Channel anyone?

Jim Mock wrote:

> Sounds good.  I'd be interested in getting The FreeBSD 'zine set up
> with one.. one question.. I just took a quick poke around Netscape's
> site.. how does one go about starting a NetCenter channel?

Hi Jim ... I'd be interested in helping if you like :)

Anyways ... go to 'Add Channel' from your 'My Netscape' page and there
is a link to 'Create your own channel'.

I played around with this for a while but geocities didn't like the
channel page format so i wasn't able to upload it to geocities.

Regards

eT

--
Etienne de Bruin; eT@post.com