Date:      Wed, 3 May 2006 18:15:23 -0400
From:      Lucas Holt <luke@foolishgames.com>
To:        Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting iBook G3, wanna try FreeBSD on it

There are a couple of OSX gui apps to resize partitions as well.  You
can try the free trial of Volume Works which can resize 10.4 hfs+
journaled volumes as well as older formats.  As for the ADB code and
so forth, maybe looking at OpenBSD would help.  I've got OpenBSD 3.5
installed on my wife's old Ibook g3 300mhz and its working great.

Luke