Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 09:46:20 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with IDE drive...

At 11:29 PM 2/21/97 -0800, Doug White wrote:
>On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Mike Tancsa wrote:
>
>> I have decided to kill my Win95 partition and take it over with FreeBSD.
>> The problem is, is that I am having no end of troubles trying to disklabel
>> it...
>
>You need to disklabel -w this at some point.

Sorry, I forgot to include that I have tried that :-(  Also, this is a
second SLICE, not a second drive :-(

disklabel -w wd0s3 auto
disklabel: ioctl DIOCGDINFO: Invalid argument

Mike Tancsa  (mike@sentex.net)		* To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
Sentex Communications Corp,   		* To be is to do  -- Sartre
Cambridge, Ontario				* Do be do be do  -- Sinatre
(http://www.sentex.net/~mdtancsa)		*