Date:      Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:23:25 +0100
From:      Ron <iampure@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Printer prints garbage

Hi,

I am experiencing problems with the combination of FreeBSD 5.4 + Epson
Stylus C60 when a job has been canceled by means of cutting the
power(of the printer) while it's printing.

On restart of the printer, FreeBSD will send it printing information,
but it should *not* do this, since the printer is out of sync with
FreeBSD. The result is garbage pages.

A reboot of the computer works around the problem, but that's
inconvenient to do everytime.

It seems logical that there's some command which enables me to delete
all FreeBSD printing buffers (and thus get the system in a state which
is equivalent to when it's just booted w.r.t. printing). The question
is: what is this command? (or are there any other things I can do
about this?)

Regards,
  Ron