Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:08:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill <ankzt@maine.60north.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   scanning mail for keywords through relay.

 Hey kind people,
I use the freebsd boxes here as firewall/pub-net gateways, one job it
seems to do very well is act as a mail relay between our firewalled
internal private networks and our public nets. I am using sendmail to
relay between a few SCO openserver 5.0.5 boxes running MMDF (Dont ask!).

 What I would like to be able to do is keep an eye out for certain words,
you know; like bomb, kill, stab, shoot and of course George Carlins
seven dirty words... I would preferabley like to have these mails thrown
in a holdq someware pending approval or further manipulation.

 Anyone know of a port, a way to do this with m4, or some other software
that accomplishes this with minimal administration?
thanks.