Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 1996 17:53:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        andreas@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit:  ports/print/lyx - Imported sources

 *   N ports/print/lyx/Makefile

Just a little word of caution.  This port depends on executable
"latex", which it tries to create by installing the teTeX port.
However, the teTeX port installs the binaries in /usr/local/teTeX/bin,
which probably isn't in the path of most root accounts.

I've already sent a note about the teTeX installation directories to
the teTeX maintainers, and got a positive ack.  So technically this
port is broken until teTeX gets fixed, but I'll leave it as it is
'cause it's not really lyx's fault.

Satoshi