Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:34:51 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Anthony Atkielski <anthony@atkielski.com>
Cc:        Deman <s9810048@mmu.edu.my>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mysterious boot during the night

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 10:55:10AM +0100, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> Deman writes:
>
> > I don't think that IT manager will ask such a question.
> > Please RTFM.
>
> No manual is furnished with the product.  A lot of IT managers won't use a
> product that has no manual.

As an IT manager: yes, this is completely true.  If you don't have a
manual for a product, there's no point in buying it.

You do have the option to purchase a manual, however.  The FreeBSD
Handbook just went into print.  Greg Lehey has written a pretty
definitive FreeBSD manual, and there are several others out there.

If you need it bundled, you can get it from mall.daemonnews.org.
Buying a bundle will also make the cost more like a commercial
software product, which can be an advantage.

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org