Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:39:15 -0700
From:      David Bushong <david@bushong.net>
To:        Santos <casd@myrealbox.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem Report kern/28418, problems with X in AMD mobos

I have the same problem (same motherboard), but only when I have apm enabled
in the kernel.

I disabled it and have been living without apm.  I know I should report this,
but I figured I'd wait through a few more revs of -STABLE to see if it
"fixed itself".  It hasn't, so I'll scan/add to bug reports; I'll also try your
X patch.

--David Bushong