Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:34:48 -0400
From:      Steve Kiernan <stevek@juniper.net>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@freebsd.org>, Simon Gerraty <sjg@freebsd.org>, Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@freebsd.org>, Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [JNPR] Network stack as a module (RFC)

This is a follow up to the discussion the occurred at BSDCan and the previous e-mail thread back in Nov 2013.

I've been getting the network stack as a module pieces prepared in my github fork and there is one review currently already out on Phabricator that needs some comments (See D2901).

I will get more reviews out on Phabricator soon with the other changes.

--
Steve Kiernan
Principal Engineer, Core OS/Kernel Group