Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:47:23 -0400
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RAID spanning over two 2400A's supported?

Interestingly enoguh, the 2400A RAID uses the asr driver and reports
itself as Adaptec SCSI RAID. This card works much differently than, say,
the HighPoint and Promise ATA RAID cards you can get. It has a i960
controller on the card and basically reports itself as a SCSI controller to
the OS. They are nice cards, I set up a FreeBSD box with one of these and
four 80GB IBM GXP drives not tool ong ago.

--
coleman