Date:      Wed, 02 Feb 2000 16:03:23 +0100
From:      Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   BayStack 660 wireless card

Apparently to get the BayStack 660 wirelss card to work with Onoe's most
recent awi0 driver (and perhaps be able to talk the the Airport base
station, the ultimate goal) I need to upgrade the 3.21 firmware to 3.40.

There is some util at the nortelsite which should let you do it. The
thing is.. it hangs. And I've tried 2 different laptop's and one isa/pcmcia
adaptor, and 2 different 660 cards. All give the same hang.

Has _any_one_ ever used their 'asp_v340.exe' 'ASPFLASH.exe' util with
success ? And if so on what hardware ? (Since Bay is taken over by
Nortel,
support is rather.... nonexistent :-().

Txs,

Dw.