Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:21:05 +0100
From:      Carlos Matos <camatos@student.dei.uc.pt>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interfaces order

Hi,

   I'm trying to implement a mobile network. My Mobile router have two
   interfaces (sis0 and wi0). My problem is that the daemon "rtsold"
   that I am using, need to select the interface wi0, but is selecting
   the interface sis0. This appens because the sis0 interface appears
   first in the startup. There is some way to change the order of the
   interfaces that are configured in the startup?

   Thanks for the attention

* Carlos Alberto Matos                       *
* n.º 985011410                              *
* camatos@student.dei.uc.pt                  *