Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:37:29 -0600
From:      "Kris Yates" <deltadrummer@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where is SOCK5?

Hi,

I looked in post-configure packages/net for socks5 and cant seem to find it.
  On the FreeBSD site, I found socks.tar, which is a tarball of the port.  I
am trying to install SOCKS5 on a machine that does not have enough space on
the HD to install ports.  Can I not just download socks5.tar.gz and
compile/install it by hand?

Where can I find a copy of this?

PS - I'm not subscribed so please email responses directly.

Thank you..