Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:02:27 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        Tom <tom@uniserve.com>
Cc:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multiport NIC needed

The Intel 2-port NIC I saw were horribly expensive (at least here in France)

the 4-port DLINK board is around 250 euro

     TfH

Tom <tom@uniserve.com> on 10/11/2000 17:58:58

 To:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>

 cc:      freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG(bcc: Thierry
          HERBELOT/FR/ALCATEL)

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Boris Samorodov wrote:

> We need one quad 10/100 NIC (four segments and only one spare
> PCI slot :-( )

  Intel makes a four port version of their Etherexpress Pro100 card.

Tom
Uniserve