Date:      Wed, 20 Apr 2016 09:12:58 -0500
From:      Dustin Marquess <dmarquess@gmail.com>
To:        "K. Macy" <kmacy@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Eggert, Lars" <lars@netapp.com>, "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Issues with ixl(4)

I tried backing out that change and everything worked for a few minutes and
then started acting up again.  Then I notice Sean Bruno's "TCP Packets
Drop!!!" email about LACP.  I disabled LACP on the switch side and then
changed the lagg config from "lacp" to "roundrobin", and so far so good.
On the switch side it looks like member ports were randomly bounding in the
LACP bundle, and when I'd tcpdump an interface I wouldn't see anything
until another LACP&LLDP packet came in.

So something seems to be broken with lagg's LACP support recently.  The
good news is I don't think the route caching is causing this problem.  I'll
put it back in and retest to make sure though.

Thanks for the help!
-Dustin