Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:29:19 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm not quite sure what to think of this...

Brett Glass wrote:

> At 01:34 PM 3/16/99 -0700, Wes Peters wrote:
>
> >Well, if you're going to make it a *little* red daemon suit, I know
> >this incredibly cute little blonde...
>
> I know a cute, skinny brunette who'd do it, as well as a very pretty
> redhead  who has done "booth bunny" duty before and enjoyed it.
>
> What's more, neither is an "airhead;" in fact, both are UNIX
> sysadmins.

OK, OK, to quell the groundswell of comments/requests/etc, here's the
picture for everyone who's interested:

	http://www.softweyr.com/~softweyr/cutie.html

Now that you're back, re-read the above part about LITTLE blonde.  And
anyone who disagrees she's incredibly cute will be summarily executed.

;^)

But she'd make an excellent mini-daemon, wouldn't she?

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com