Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:16:19 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Gavin=20Kenny?= <gavinkenny@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        Justin C Sherrill <justin@shiningsilence.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Gavin Kenny <gavinkenny@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: Recommend a NIC

The trouble with the 3Com 509 is that it uses the ep
driver, which according to the archives of this list,
is flakey and I keep getting "No Buffer space
Available" messages which I have been told is down to
the ep driver. If this isn't the case and someone
knows how to fix it without using another type of NIC
(and therefore driver) please let me know.

Cheers

Gavin

 --- Justin C Sherrill <justin@shiningsilence.com>