Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:14:55 +1000
From:      jonathan michaels <jlm@caamora.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   spelling, checker ?

hello, all,

i'm new to writing documents on freebsd, i have several
problems with my spelling, none the least being dyslexia.

are their any other spelling checkers than the ubiquitous
ispell/spell ?

is it possible to configure ispell to do multiple replaces, i
make fairly predictable "spelling mistakes" and having to type
in those number time and time again gets a bit tired (sometimes
very quickly).

anyway, thank you for your time and effort, also please
see the reply-to: header, for my reply address. i am not
subscribed to -questions mailing list.

with regards and thanks

jonathan