Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 1996 08:06:06 -0500
From:      ejc@nasvr1.cb.att.com
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        ejc@nasvr1.cb.att.com, dob@nasvr1.cb.att.com
Subject:   Re: -current  submitting policys

Hello
	My request for information on current development policies
was in know way a judgement on Paul's quality of development.  If my
request was taken wrong, because of it's implicit connect to the previous
-current make world failure, I would like to apologies to Paul.  Paul I'm
sorry if you took my post the wrong way, please continue your development
on FreeBSD it is appreciated.

	On the other had I did not receive a single message on formal
development policies for FreeBSD.  I assume the policies for FreeBSD are
then just personal development policies?

Eric J. Chet (ejc@nasvr1.cb.att.com || ec0@ganet.net)
Lucent Technologies, Bell Labs
Columbus, Ohio