Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:47:02 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Justin Johns <winter@quiddity.org>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PC-Card modem problem

> > Does the ethernet card work?  With what driver?
>
> Yep.  It works fine with the ep0 driver.

Great, just making sure you are using the PCCARD stuff.  You'd be amazed
at home many people try to use the zp driver and hack the code to try
and make it work with the PCCARD code.

> > Do you have the output of 'pccardc dumpcis' available?
>
> I'll attach the output to this message since it's kinda lengthy. ;)
> When I do a dumpcis, it seems to hang when it gets to the modem.  Dunno why.
> Perhaps you can give me a clue. :)

I have no clue.  Does this card work under another OS?  It's possible
that it's faulty.  You should at least get the output from pccardc.  Did
you try sticking it in the other slot to see if it can be read there?

Nate