Date:      Tue, 6 May 2003 21:36:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      romero3000@mydomain.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   TCP/IP failover options

Does anyone know about failover packages for freebsd that will failover
from one TCP/IP connection to another. We are currently using Gnatbox
Firewall at work (based on Freebsd) and it supports that kind of function.
I was wondering if anyone knew of a port or package that can do that.

Also does anyone know about any package that could load balance two
connections. For instance: a package that could help a FreeBSD Based
Gateway load balance 2 SDSL Connections.