Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 02:03:40 -0400
From:      "Mark S. Reichman" <reichman@twcny.rr.com>
To:        Andrew Fremantle <starslab@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DHCP and Bootstrapping

This is what I'm doing.. Doesnt mean its correct...
-Current has it in a conf file.  I think rc.conf..
-Stable does not..  Hence this...

mark@slugo:/usr/local/etc/rc.d:>cat roadrunner.sh
#!/bin/sh
#Makes a connection.. or attempts to make a connection.. to roadrunner
#internet services.  Beep-Beep...
echo "Connecting to Roadrunner ISP..."
echo
/sbin/dhclient xl0