Date:      Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:29:53 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        rivers@dignus.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What happened to xmcd-2.2 in the 2.2.6 packages...

Hi,

> Actually I was wondering about it too.  Maybe it should be marked
> NO_PACKAGE?

Well, there is a configuration script (the same one built during the port
build) that is installed.  We could, in theory, remove the interactive
portion of the port by not running the configuration script and having an
echo just say "You must run the blah-configuration script in some_path".

-shrug-

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

"The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms of
transport grow daily more nightmarish.  Only the bicycle remains pure in
heart."  - Iris Murdoch, "The Red and the Green"