Date:      Thu, 08 May 2014 17:33:27 +0200
From:      Jan Henrik Sylvester <me@janh.de>
To:        Shin-ya Murakami <murashin@gfd-dennou.org>,  Rainer Hurling <rhurlin@gwdg.de>, Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh <sunpoet@FreeBSD.org>,  Tony Maher <tonymaher@optusnet.com.au>
Cc:        ports-list freebsd <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: astro/wcslib fails to install

Hi,

On 05/08/2014 13:56, Shin-ya Murakami wrote:
> Please try with the attached patch.
> I had successfully installed HPXcvt with this patch.

I can confirm that r353239 only fixes the segfaults during the build but
does not give bin/HPXcvt in staging, which still makes the install fail.

Since the first patch does not make too much sense, removing all files
that actually link libcfitsio.so.2 from the package with the default
option CFITSIO turned on, I tried the one by Shin-ya Murakami. The port
builds and installs and bin/HPXcvt and bin/wcsware are installed linking
libcfitsio.so.2 as intended.

Thanks,
Jan Henrik