Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:57:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Philip Black <pblack@mad.scientist.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install Problem

I'm not sure what to tell you.
I got the FreeBSD powerpack with intall CD's.  I have two Hard drives.  The
c drive contains win98, the second is partitioned into a win98 drive, and an
unformatted partition.
I can boot from a cd using my scsi drive.
I tried this and it stated that it was going to boot, told me that the
CD-ROM became the a: drive, and the floppy became the b:
it stated that the scsi bios was installed
then it stopped.  It seem to be trying to access the floppy drive.  I could
hear it.  I left it for ten minutes and there was no change.  Can you help
me?
Thank you so much for your time
Philip Black