Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 1996 11:05:08 -0500
From:      Black Mammoth <black_mammoth@vt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrading...

I have FreeBSD v2.0.5 vtcscd installed.  I have the FreeBSD v2.1 double CD to upgrade.  I was under the
impression that PD/CD-ROM was supported.  PD-1 is by Panasonic.  Basically it's a removeable HD and a CD.
Well I made a boot floppy from the CD and tried upgrading and it says it can't find my CD-ROM.  Does anyone
know how to fix this?  I really don't want to do another HD install.  Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,
	Shaun

sstaley@vt.edu  or
black_mammoth@vt.edu