Date:      Thu, 05 Mar 1998 00:40:19 +0100
From:      Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   is the following HW supported?

Hello.

I'd like to know, if the following pc-configuration is able to run the
last Version of FreeBSD:

-  AMD/K6
-  Tekram DC390 SCSI-II Controller (I read a long time ago something
        from a Tekram-driver, but I haven't found it in the
compatibility list...)
- Soundblaster AWE 64 P'nP(I'd like to use ROSEGARDEN with the MIDI
interface)
- NoName NE200 ISA P'nP Ethernet-Card (Sorry, but it seems that
        Linux ['cuse me again] detect's it with the isapnp-tools)

Thanks in advance.
(Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net)