Date:      Sat, 21 Dec 1996 08:45:39 -0600
From:      Raul Zighelboim <mango@staff.communique.net>
To:        "'questionns@freefall.freebsd.org'" <questionns@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   pccard questions...

Hello there.

	I just finished installing FreeBSD 2.2-ALPHA on a thinkpad 750s using
zp0
	as ehternet .  Leter on, I built a custom kernel with pccard enabled.

	The ethernet card, ep0 is found and works witht he pccard driver.

	The quiestions now:
		pccard identifies 4 pcmci slots, while the laptop only has two...
		if I remove and plug back in the ethernet card, the system panics and
reboots.
		I can't getpccard to identify my modem card, a supported Megaherz
modem.

ep0 is at i/o 310 and irq 5, the pccard interface is sing irq 3, and I
have no clue on how the
modem (megaherz xj2288) is configured, as I inherited the modem with no
instructions.

sio1 is configured for irq 3 too, (I only have one internal serial
port), but I tried seting it at irq 10
with no + effect.

Thanks for your help :-)
Raul Zighelboim