Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:41:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      proclus@iname.com
To:        Rich Morin <rdm@cfcl.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG

I would add that our users will be trained on the FreeBSD package
system so that the transition to OP will be a comfortable one.  None of
 our arguments depend on the FreeBSD package system in a way that
 excludes OP, and we will adopt OP when the time is right.

Regards,
proclus

--
Visit proclus realm! http://www.proclus-realm.com/