Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 2010 19:19:09 -0600
From:      eculp <eculp@encontacto.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wanted to try the new v4l-linuxulator support in FreeBSD-current but couldn't compile the pwcbsd port.

1. cvsuped and built and installed world and kernel
2. I replaced the files in /usr/src/sys/compat/linux
3. recompiled the kernel
4. mergemaster
5. reboot
6. portmaster multimedia/pwcbsd to build the kernel module
7. Error:
       pwc.c:576: error: conflicting types for 'pwc_mmap'
       pwc.c:47: error: previous declaration of 'pwc_mmap' was here
       *** Error code 1

       Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/pwcbsd/work/pwcbsd.
       *** Error code 1

Maybe I did something out of order.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

ed