Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 09:35:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.truenorth.org>
To:        jesus@line-pro.es (Jesus Palomar)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Common Desktop Enviroment

>	There is any CDE as the sun CDE with the toolbar and the file manager of
>SUN that works with freebsd and XFree86?.
>	Thanks.
>	Jesus from Spain.

Xi Graphics sells a CDE package for FreeBSD. I hav never used their CDE
product but if it is anything like the rest of their products it should be
pretty good. If I remember right, CDE with a server is $275.00. Their web
page is :

    http://www.xinside.com

Josef

--
Josef Grosch       | Laugh while you can, monkey boy ! |    FreeBSD 2.1.6
jgrosch@sirius.com |          - John Warfin -          | UNIX for the masses