Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2007 20:12:36 +0200
From:      Nikola Lecic <nlecic@EUnet.yu>
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
Cc:        Eray Aslan <eray.aslan@caf.com.tr>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Subject:   Re: mail server setup questions

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 12:28:51 -0400
Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu> wrote:

> Come on folks.  You'll never get anywhere in a flame war with Ted.
> He changes the ground under you any time it is convenient.

Jerry, I appreciate your good will, but he doesn't "change ground". And
this is not a "flame war" but a reaction to the rude and arrogant posts.
His (obviously well-known) character cannot be an excuse to speak
whatever he wishes.

I'm very disappointed that more official people on this list didn't say
something like "Ted, please respect our users from all countries,
including those two countries you have mentioned" (as they did couple
of times in the near past).

Nikola Le=C4=8Di=C4=87