Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 14:07:23 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Vallo Kallaste <vallo@matti.ee>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD CAM Install (fwd)

On Sun, 12 Jul 1998, Doug White wrote:

> > Okay, I have posted same question a few time ago, but no answer so far..
> > What I want to say.. I have got messages from peoples who fallen into same
> > problems and after that searched mailing lists and posted questions to me.
>
> And your problem is ... ?

Same problem as in the forwarded message. I have read instructions, very
carefully and several times again. First CAM boot floppy gives me a page
fault while probing SCSI devices. Justin explains this is a known problem
with older version of boot floppy. Following Justin suggestion I have
grabbed new boot image, but now other problem appears. For that problem I
haven't found answer yet and other peoples with same problem ask answer
from me. My feel is bad because I don't know answer and seems nobody cares
about that. Are there something which you don't understand ?

> If not bother Justin. :)

Boot image wasn't created by Justin, right ? I think this problem is
related to boot image not CAM itself, but I'm not expert.

Vallo Kallaste
vallo@matti.ee