Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 07:53:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Meerwaldt@t-online.de (Frederik Meerwaldt)
To:        Stephen Yip <stephenyw@hotmail.com>
Cc:        hou-freebsd-request@cityscope.net, Majordomo@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Customer Support <Customer.Support@alpha-processor.com>, Sales <sales@microway.com>, Technical Support <tech@microway.com>
Subject:   Re: <<<<<need help>>>>>>

Sorry to say this in a FreeBSD List, but for Alpha Platforms, take
Tru64. That's a really cool and more stable OS.

--

Best regards,
	Freddy

Homepage: fmeerwaldt.homepage.com
Last update: 11.03.2000
Very good OpenVMS HowTo's, DHCPD Howto, VXT2k NetBooting HowTo, and a
little bit about me.
NetBSD Vax, Alpha, i386. Tru64 Unix, OpenVMS, FreeBSD, Ultrix.